Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Permanent Tomorrow with Brant Cooper & Patrick Vlaskovits
Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
"We're at the base of a gathering wave of innovation powered by open source software/infrastructure, mobile broadband/smartphones, digital fabrication/3D printing + cultural technologies such as crowdfunding/crowdsourcing -- the coming disruption will be HUGE and lean startup-like methods will be the best way to navigate these waters." - The Lean Entrepreneur
Brant Cooper and (@brantcooper) and Patrick Vlaskovits (@pv) will be presenting their vision of a Permanent Tomorrow and the coming wave of disruption to all industries from their new book (http://leanentrepreneur.co)
"I have seen the impact that their leadership has had first hand." — Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup
They'll be taking about and showing examples of:
- Intrapreneurship (how to do the lean startup in big companies)
- Lean Startup in unusual verticals (music and artist development, social entrepreneurship, investment and finance, non-profits even, and automotive manufacturing to name a few.)
Attendees will receive:
- A pre-order of The Lean Entrepreneur
- The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development eBook (if you buy a ticket on Eventbrite by July 1st)
Can't make it? Buy the book here: http://leanentrepreneur.co
When & Where
Lean Startup Circle
Build a successful startup by learning from the experience of other lean startups. Every other month we invite a Lean Startup expert to come speak to the group at UCSF. Past speakers include Eric Ries, Steve Blank and David Weekly. After the talk we stay for drinks and discussion.
* The Lean Startup is a trademark and service mark owned by Eric Ries. *